At Inventive Kids, we pride ourselves on nurturing PLAY-gineers® – inquisitive learners who actively imagine, explore and create solutions. Play-gineering, a blend of the word Play and Engineering, aptly describes our fun-filled and engaging programmes that involve hands-on experiential learning of real-life engineering concepts and applications. Our emphasis is on the learning process and the outcomes of igniting the critical thinkers and problem-solvers in
“We Develop Competent Problem-Solvers of Tomorrow.”
At Inventive Kids, we believe everyone has the innate ability to succeed. We cultivate the growth mentality whereby goals can be achieved through good efforts, good strategies and input from others. This mentality nurtures the self-esteem and self-efficacy of our students.
We are looking for a dynamic and engaging STEM Educator to teach our own curriculum – Kinder STEM™ – to children between 4 and 5 years-old and as well as to teach Lego Education WeDo 2.0 robotics to 6- to 8-years-old.
- KinderSTEM™ is a unique curriculum developed by Inventive Kids specially designed for pre-schoolers to learn and gain an interest in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) through play-based learning. We encourage children to experiment without restricting their creativity to nurture their inventiveness!
- LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 is designed for children between 6 – 8 years old. As there are programming involved, we are looking for educators that have a passion in programming and robotics to join our team! WeDo uses an icon-based programming platform which is easy to understand and apply, thus encouraging kids to explore complex topics in the fields of physics, engineering, and programming. On top of that, it also helps kids to develop motor and cognitive skills through robot building.
* Our educators will be given a comprehensive training on both the curriculum and classroom management before taking on a class on their own.
- Diploma/A levels and above
- Able to work on every weekend (1 day) on a long term basis
- Able to work and communicate well with children (4 years old – 10 years old)
- Energetic, positive, self-motivated, resourceful & strong work ethics
- Able to relate in simple terms, everyday mechanical and engineering applications & concepts to children
- No experience required as training will be provided
- Tertiary students currently pursuing further education while looking for jobs on a part-time basis are welcomed
- Singaporeans only
- Conduct lessons for children aged 4 – 10 years
- Monitor and track progress of students
- Provide regular feedback to parents on students’ learning progress
- Inspire children to develop an interest in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and Robotics