INRI International Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based company that has been managing the logistical complexities of procuring products for some of the world’s largest organisations. Our company has a firm market presence in Asia for last 20 years with our import-export business for corporate gifts.
INRI services extends to the importation and exportation of vehicles internationally. With year of experience, we have sufficient knowledge of the market viability, condition and demand for vehicles in this region.
We are a trusted supplier of Singapore’s leading organisations, having secured an exclusive supply to notable companies such as Singapore Power, People’s Association, Institute of Technological Education (ITE), Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA), and is the sole supplier of bags, workout attires and referral items of international fitness empire, Fitness First (Asia and UK).
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- Handling business correspondence and presentations
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Must demonstrate strong skills in the following areas: written and verbal communication, editing, ability to work independently, self-motivated, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously, time management, detailed-minded, teamwork, problem-solving, dependability, and organization. The ability to read, write, and speak English fluently is essential.
- Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting major.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Aptitude for mathematics.
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business acumen and interest.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in IT.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.