- Indorse Pte Ltd
- Video and Content Creator / Editor
- Date Listed
- 08 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Apr 2018
6 Eu Tong Sen Street, 09-09, SOHO 1
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Design / Creative, Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
At Indorse, we are building an awesome new blockchain based platform set to transform the way skills and qualifications are shared amongst professionals. By using crowdsourced endorsements about one’s professional background, certifications, and skills our goal is to be a decentralized social network for professionals.
- Job Description
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for user stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos and product marketing videos - every video must be cool =)
- Work within the marketing team to produce script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for requirements
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
Why intern in Indorse?
- Work at a cool-fast paced tech startup
- Be apart of a future technology which is called Blockchain
- You are part of a team, not just an intern. Your view and critics do add value
- In Indorse, we want you to grow and be a leader.
What we offer / What you can learn
- Above market rate Intern salary - 1000
- Be dynamic in creating cool ideas and at the same time learning how to target various audiences
- Work with some amazing talent in the tech space. Learn, share and then learn more.
- Does not only do video and content editing but work closely with the marketing team
- Take charge in your own campaign ideas