Impossible Marketing, a Google partner since 2014, is the leading Digital Marketing agency in Singapore. We are certified directly by Google, Yahoo/Bing advertising academy and many other reputable digital marketing institutions.
Why Join Us?
Unlike many companies, the Impossible team works like a family to make everything possible!
Benefits: Additional 6 days of leave per year – we gather for team bonding every last Friday of the month. This means an additional half day off every month.
Join our fun and highly energetic team A mini Google + Facebook office with an awesome pantry, games + movie area and bed (so cool right?)
Social Media Account Manager (Full Time)
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who is passionate about combining marketing and social media management skills to help brands acquire a strong online presence. He or she will be responsible for the creation of social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in account management role overseeing multiple client accounts.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for all aspects of the client social campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. He or she is responsible for day to day progress of client social media campaigns and ensuring timely completion and success of related tasks.
- Able to create social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ability to strategise and distributes engaging written, graphics and video content
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various team members and external partners
- Collects audience data and analyses interactions and visits, and use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress and discuss recommendations with the client and team members
- Strengthens brands presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube
- Researches and monitors the activity of competing brands
- Research the latest trends and best practices to stay up to date on social media developments and tools
- Constantly test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on specific KPIs
- STRICTLY Singaporean or PR holder only
- Minimum 2-year experience in the social media account management role
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Possesses self-initiative, hardworking and responsible
- Resourceful, cheerful disposition with a positive working attitude