The world leader in mineral-based specialties for industry, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to a great number of sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods and building products.
The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, scientific expertise and technological know-how to offer solutions beneficiating its mineral resources, produce synthetic minerals and develop formulations. Imerys thus contributes essential properties to customers’ products and performance, such as refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency.
Imerys meets ambitious criteria for responsible development, regarding social, environmental or corporate governance.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support and assist in market research of new or existing geographies and perform competitor analyses to understand where PM APAC P&B stands within trends
- Assist strategy development support: gather and analyze appropriate data using analytical and statistical tools to discover useful information, support finding and aid in business decision making.
- Assist and support sales budget preparation: summarize and describe quantitative data into graphs or tables that can be used to visualize present raw data
- Provide support on ad-hoc special sale projects & assist key accounts regional growth
- Any other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar marketing/sales role
- Great role for current students with previous internship experience
- Smart, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented but with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Strong PC Skill including MS Office (Excel, Power Point & Words)