- ICONIC Locations Singapore Pte Ltd
- PR and Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Oct 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Shaw Tower #34-09
100 Beach Road
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,300 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Hospitality, Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
At CÉ LA VI, the pursuit of pleasure ascends to captivating heights. By combining the culinary ingenuity of world-class chefs, mixologists, music and entertainment gurus, and venues curated by internationally renowned designers, our mission is to create an unrivalled and unforgettable experience for our guests in the world’s most exciting capitals. We are seeking those with a true passion for the responsibilities of creating a world-class restaurant, bar and club, and above all, hold a single-minded desire to fuel professional growth using strong work ethics and ambition. In return, we offer you a professional adventure that will not only catapult your career, but also be the most exciting time of your life. We have the highest commitment to training and staff development of our talent. Our goal is to provide an optimal work environment for sustained high productivity, continual improvement, exceptional service and fun. We believe that talent is our greatest asset, so come embark on the pursuit of pleasure with us here at CÉ LA VI!
- Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and executes content for corporate communications, PR and marketing collaterals.
- Work collaboratively with various parties (colleagues in other business divisions, third party vendors) to ensure smooth flow of information, successful delivery of communication plans and seamless coordination.
- Assists the marketing team to manage and coordinate marketing events and initiatives.
- Assists the marketing team to track the marketing and communication on media coverage and programmes.
- Upholds the company's brand and ensure consistency of brand image across all channels of communications.
- Coordinates the production requirements of marketing driven Club and Restaurant events.
- Assists to maintain the social media content for the team and assist to acquire social media database.
- Superior oral, written and presentation skills, and is capable of developing content for external audiences.
- Confident team player
- Enthusiasm and a strong sense of work ethics.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and attention to details.
- Comfortable working in a nightlife environment. This role will require occasional late shifts.