iSTOX is the first fully regulated platform in a major financial center to offer issuance, settlement, custody and secondary trading of digitized securities. Using blockchain and smart contracts as enabling technologies, iSTOX allows the issuance, investment and trading of fully-regulated digitized securities with structures customizable to each issuer. Through our platform, we provide liquidity and access to previously inaccessible parts of the capital market in a secure, compliant and cost-effective manner. We are fully licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, with the Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek) as key investors.
We are looking for a Finance Intern to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Finance department.
- Prepare PVs and manual payment
- Support claims verification
- Liaise with banks on any updates
- Ensure completeness in finance files
- Participate in migration of systems
- Day to day accounting functions
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Organized, good attention to details and result-Oriented
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills.