Hypotenuse is a Y Combinator-backed Artificial Intelligence (AI) start-up that automatically generates written content for e-commerce companies. It uses the state-of-the-art in machine learning to help e-commerce companies generate copywriting at scale, from product descriptions to advertising text.
We are a passionate team with experienced founders from a background in big tech companies, AI research and e-commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges to drive the future of e-commerce and content, come join our team! More about us on TechCrunch.
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to do paper work or monotonous tasks. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
As a member of the business development team, you’ll work directly with the core team on helping to scale and grow Hypotenuse.
- Research and explore new business and market opportunities
- Assist in the development of business strategies by analysing data to identify key customers
- Evaluate, negotiate and acquire key partners that would support the company’s business plan and goals
- Collaborate and assist with other business functions such as HR / operations, marketing and sales
When we’re building something new, you can’t learn all the right answers from a textbook. Hard skills can be taught on the go, but what we really want are people who are:
- Motivated and committed
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Problem solving skills
- Can learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the drive to thrive in a start-up culture