- Huawei International Pte Ltd
- Telecommunication Engineers
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 4 Months
Changi Business Park Central 2 #07-08 The Signature
- Allowance /
- $700 - 900 monthly
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and now serves 35 of the world's top 50 operators, along with over one billion users worldwide. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and growth potential for its customers.
Huawei's products and solutions encompassing wireless products(HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGE/ GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO/CDMA2000 1X, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX), core network products ( IMS, Mobile Softswitch, NGN ), network products(FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch), applications and software(IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals(UMTS/CDMA). Major products are designed based on Huawei's ASIC chipset and utilize shared platforms to provide quality and cost-effective products.
At the end of Dec. 2008, Huawei has over 100,000 employees, of whom 48% are dedicated to R&D. Huawei's global R&D centers are located in Bangalore in India, Silicon Valley and Dallas in USA, Stockholm in Sweden and Moscow in Russia in addition to those in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Hangzhou and Chengdu in China.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com
- Job Description
- Perform UMTS / LTE indoor network planning and optimization
- Perform site survey, trouble-shooting, measurement data collection and analysis
- Work for In-building coverage project, to provide, output design solution and BOQ as IBS engineer.
- Comprehensive understand exact customer requirement, output IBC project delivery plan and technical solution, control and monitor project implementation, get acceptance from customer.
- To manage and communicate with the related customer and subcontractor, enhance customer satisfaction.
- To support IBS project Pre–sale and be able to output good quality technical solution and present to customer.
- Please apply for this position by dropping your resume to :