HSM Group was based in Singapore and India, with a strong backed proficient Marine Engineers, Naval Architects, and Master Mariners - over and above 70 cumulative years of experience in Marine and Offshore as a team. Aims to provide an exemplary service through efficient resource management and consistent support. HSM has shown exponential growth and has set pre-eminent standards in marine industry. Service / Repairs / Troubleshooting Automation and Control Systems Engine Repairs / Overhauls/ Services ( 2S & 4S) Hydraulics and Pneumatic Systems Crane Repairs & JIB bearing Renewal Waste Heat Recovery Unit Projects Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems In situ Crank shaft Grinding & Machining General Steel / Pipe Works Retrofitting Projects Riding Support Ballast Tank Hydro blast and Coating Other services: Preservation – Hot & Cold Lay ups (Johor –Malaysia) Cold Lay up and Re-activation of the vessel Pre-Purchase Inspection Boiler Refractory renewal Pre and Post Dry Docking Support (with Riding Team) New Ship Building Quality Inspection and Supervision Ballast Tank Maintenance – Cleaning and Coating Ballast Water Treatment Plant Installation – 3D Modelling & Retrofitting. Conditional Survey Pre-vetting and Audits Tank Cleaning Operations Tank Conversions Can arrange spares through our Purchase Team and in-house trading companies at competitive rates Japanese spares Genuine & OEM Korean spares Genuine & OEM European spares Genuine & OEM
- Assisting Accounts Dept. in AR & AP, Balance sheet, and P&L functions.
- Must handle the Petty Cash, GST and IRAS submission and employee income tax calculations.
- Preparing and issuing invoices for billing purposes.
- Input accounts details into the accounting system.
- Liaise with suppliers on discrepancies in invoices.
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily access.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and preparing outgoing mail.
- Knowledge of payroll functions including preparations.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures.
- Provide day to day administration & operations support in the account department.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ “A” Levels/ “O” Levels.
- 2 -3 years of work experience in accounts.
- Experience in ERP system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Goal-oriented and meticulous to details
- Willing to work at Tuas area.
Immediate joiner most welcome!
Related Job Searches:
HSM Marine Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Marine and Offshore Engineering