HRnetOne and group affiliates has in excess of 1000 consultants in 13 cities across the Asia-Pacific actively engaged in the market on a daily basis. We are one of the Top 50 Human Resource Providers globally, and have been consistently voted Top 10 Human Resource vendors in our respective local markets.
We work with purpose-driven organisations to attract and engage individuals whose persona aligns with theirs, and help individuals find businesses that allow them to grow, express themselves and fulfill their potential. In a nutshell, we change lives. If you are looking for a rewarding career that will bring you to new levels of success, then consider joining HRnetOne.
We are seeking for Associate Consultants who are eager to succeed in a hands-on, dynamic and challenging environment. If you are passionate about your career, have strong interest in sales and possess a strong will to succeed, we would like to hear from you!
- Provide HR Consulting services not limited to talent acquisition, talent management & development, career transition management and new business unit/plant start-up, etc.
- Manage accounts and ensure effective service delivery in order to generate positive results to cultivate returning accounts
- Provide research for search assignments, conduct market mapping, gather and collect detailed information specific to an identified pool of talent
- Conduct timely, cost-effective research to meet and exceed teams’ needs; develop accurate and compelling deliverables before deadlines
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with clients, candidates, as well as other internal stakeholders
- Accelerated career development including leadership and regional relocation opportunities
- Attractive incentives and trip rewards for your hard work
- Experiential learning, mentorship and training programs
- Engaging and dynamic team culture
- Exciting office location located in the heart of Orchard Road
We are looking for individuals with:
- Strong passion to develop a career, scaling career advancement and looking for a platform to excel
- Previous experience in a client-facing/ sales-related position will be advantageous
- Independent, resourceful, proactive and possess strong problem solving skills
- A winning mind-set, taking initiatives to add value in a dynamic team-based environment
- Able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with senior candidates, regional leaders and colleagues