Built in Asia for Asia, HOOQ is Asia's first premium video-on-demand service to launch across the region. HOOQ is a start-up joint venture established in January 2015 by Singtel, Sony Pictures Television and Warner Bros. HOOQ delivers over 10,000 Hollywood, regional and local movies and TV shows to customers anytime, anywhere by enabling them to stream and download on their Internet device or platform of choice. HOOQ was also named Best Mobile App in the Media, Film, TV or Video category at the GSMA’s Global Mobile (GLOMO) Awards 2016 in Barcelona. HOOQ currently operates in the Philippines, Thailand, India, Indonesia and Singapore with a population footprint of over 1.7 billion people. For more information, visit www.hooq.tv.
To manage our company's social media account and liaise with our creative content teams abroad.
1) Content Marketing
- Picking out the best snippets in our content to promote it via social media
2) Social Media
- Curating content for our social media
- Planning of social media calendar
3) Marketing Ops
- Using Photoshop to help with simple changes or urgent requests
- Liaise with partners
- Familiar with editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Prior internship experience would be preferred
- Diploma or Degree in related fields of study