We are a boutique interior design firm looking for a dynamic team player to join us as we expand.
Home Philosophy provides hands-on experience into interior design, with the opportunity to learn first hand all facets of interior design!
We welcome fresh graduates.
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good oral communication skills to interact with vendors locally and internationally
- Email drafting and professional writing
- Work independently in a fast paced environment
- Social media knowledge (Instagram and Facebook)
- Knowledge of floor plans will be an added advantage.
Main responsibilities include:
- Sourcing furniture and various materials.
- Design work on Photoshop.
- Managing our social media account (instagram and facebook)
- Organizing accounts and documents for each project.
- Managing calls, emails, bookings/reservations to schedule deliveries and appointments with clients and suppliers.
- On site requirements including supervision during renovation projects.
- Furniture shopping and coordination for clients.