Hogarth Worldwide is a leading international advertising implementation agency. We produce TV, digital and print campaigns for some of the largest and most recognisable brands in the world. We execute production and transcreation for marketing materials across all channels through a proprietary production platform – FIDO. FIDO is a unique technology that allows agencies and stakeholders to manage all communications, deliveries and approvals in one place. In addition to our centralised production team, duplication of effort is avoided, and process improvements can be rapidly deployed.
Hogarth events team is a niche team sitting within the Hogarth Worldwide network. We are seeking a dreamer, a creator, someone who always see thing from a different perspective to join our family.
Key Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Inventory and logistics management for event
- Coordinating with third party vendors
- Onsite work flow planning
- Planning of onsite manpower deployment
- Fluent in English (Written & Spoken)
- A knack of words and an eye for beauty
- Be flexible in their working hours