HMS ASSURANCE is a public accounting firm, with clients from diverse portfolios, which provides a strong learning platform for all employees.
The firm's working methods are up to date with the most recent standards issued by the governing bodies, which provides efficient practical experience for all employees. The firm's culture is dynamic, and this makes the working experience fulfilling and interesting.
As a firm of Public Accountants & Chartered Accountants, our accolades include accreditation by the following institutions:
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Job Description (Audit Position)
1. Assist audit engagement team in performing audit fieldwork to practically apply the theories learned during studies
2. Attend training sessions organised by our firm (prior to being deployed to audit engagements)
3. Attend audit planning meetings for better understanding of audit strategy deployed in the audit engagement undertaken
4. Assist engagement team in audit finalisation and closing process
5. Assist in client coordination, to build their CRM (customer relationship management) capabilities
6. Be able to understand the audit process from planning to completion
1. Working Hours - 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
2. Salary & Benefits Package based on experience (if any), results etc.
3. Minimum Qualification: Higher NITEC, Diploma, Degree in Accounting & Related Fields
4. Dress Code: Formal (including blazer or jacket, and tie for male staff)
5. Candidates will be able to gain good experience and industry training, by being involved in high profile assignments.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it” – Abraham Lincoln