Hitachi eBworx is a regional financial solutions specialist, providing a wide array of innovative digital solutions to our financial services clients. This is a place where people share a flair for thinking "out of the box" and a passion for making a difference. Our diverse environment provides the opportunity to attain heights which are both satisfying and dynamic for the individual.
We come together as a team to deliver high performance banking solutions. We regard working as a team highly important while maintaining an environment which cultivates individual creativity, taking into account the individual's career advancement within the organisation.
- Participate in coding, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Assist in the preparation / updates of technical specifications.
- Adherence to application developments guidelines & standards.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- Preferred Last Year Last Semester students.