- Hipster Private Limited
- Business Development Leader
- Date Listed
- 07 Mar 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, Permanent
60 Kaki Bukit Place, #08-13
- Allowance /
- $1,500 - 1,750 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Hipster is a IT solution company to support mainly Start-Ups and SMEs. We serve as the Tech Partner to our clients by providing IT consultancy work in addition to the bespoke website and mobile app development work needed by the clients.
We love websites, mobile apps, UI/UX design, digital marketing, IT hardware and anything geeky. We are agile and cost efficient. One of our key strength lies in having strong technical software engineers residing within our team.
Also a tech start-up for 18 months already, Hipster Pte Ltd encourage agile working to our associates so as to enable everyone to work as a team to achieve a common goal; to deliver the IT solution needed to propel our client's business.
Dress code and working hours in Hipster are down to common sense
- Job Description
You will support the Sales and after Sales support to our current and prospective clients. Knowledge of programming is not needed but applicant should be interested to learn the basic concept of what entails a website and mobile app. Applicants should ideally be out-going and an effective communicator who feel at ease talking with new acquaintances.
1. Schedule initial scope of requirement meeting with clients to discuss their needs and consolidate requirement in to an initial Feasibility and Cost proposal for clients.
2. Draft Quotation, Invoice and Sales agreement document for Hipster and our clients.
3. Support marketing and publicity content creation in traditional and digital media when working with Client and Industrial partner.
4. Test all Hipster IT product before sharing to clients. Compile snag rectification sheet and work with Hipster Programmer to resolve issue and improve technical features.