- Herlifts International Pte Ltd
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 14 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
761 North Bridge Road, Singapore 198729
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Advertising / Media
- Company Profile
HerLifts International owns an all-female gym (HerLifts Active Room) in Central Singapore. Our mission is to build a community of strong, empowered women through strength training.
At HerLifts, we are certain in the power of Social Media in reaching out our target customers. In this present time, Social media is believed to be a number one tool for advertising. We also believe in building a community through online. Our goal is to reach out to modern women who would like to take their fitness journey to the next level.
- Job Description
- Collaborate with teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content, especially video content
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
Skills and Expertise
- Proven work experience as a Content creator
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.