- HCC Group
- Financial Consultant (Intern)
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD), Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- (All Inclusive / General), Accounting / Banking / Financial, Business / Management
- (All Inclusive / General), Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
We are one of the market leaders in Protection, Savings and Investment-linked plans with S$31.5 billion funds under management as at 31 December 2016. In 2014, we were awarded an AA Financial Strength Rating by leading credit rating agency Standard & Poor’s. Since 2007, we have been conferred the People Developer Award by SPRING Singapore for our efforts in training and developing employees and in 2013 and 2014, we were presented with Asia’s Employer of the Year Brand Award by the Branding Institute and the World HRD Congress. Prudential Singapore was also awarded the NTUC Plaque of Commendation (Gold) Award in 2014, and the Singapore Human Resource Institute presented the company with the Leading HR Practices in Quality Work-Life, Physical & Mental Well-Being Award in 2014 and the Leading HR Practices in Lifelong Learning Award in 2015.
- Job Description
- To fully analyse client’s financial profile and goals
- Formulating a detailed financial portfolio to help client achieve financial goals (investments, protection, retirement, savings)
- Prospect new clients and to build up relationships with existing clients with adequate financial advisory services and top-notch customer service
What Can We Offer?
- Basic Pay of $1000 + Commission + yearly bonuses
- Overseas travelling opportunities with the company
- Flexible working hours to accommodate schooling (part-time internship)
- Hands-on guidance and mentorship to develop your leadership skills for the future
- Networking with industry professionals
- No Prior Experience Needed -- We will train you from the start
- Candidate must possess at least a local Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- Preferably looking for local undergraduates.
- No work experience required.
Job Type: Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
Job Period: Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
Location: Central Business District (CBD)
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.