We are a team of people passionate about building the next generation of online language learning tools, specifically for Japanese.
Many of the existing services only focus on one or two aspects of Japanese learning, such as Grammar or Kanji. A comprehensive platform will be more challenging to build, but it will eventually be able to cater to learners of all experience levels.
In the initial phase, we will be building an online platform that will support learners who are taking the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) to get students to try out the platform and support their aspirations. We will then expand the repertoire of learning tools available to learners with new teaching materials that can support self-learners and those with their own tutors.
Skill sets / Expectations:
- You will start a new VueJS / React project (depending on your expertise) that will serve as the bedrock for our online learning platform.
- HTML, CSS, JS for implementing the designs
- Integrate Backend APIs from our Backend Engineer
Bonus if you have the following:
- Familiarity with either Redux or Vuex
- Experience with implementing Responsive Web Design
- Familiarity with web performance tools
- Are learning Japanese or have experience taking JLPT
This is a remote role. If you are based in Singapore, you have the option of coming to the office (if you want to). You will be working with a UI/UX designer and a Backend Engineer directly in a small team, and be expected to give your inputs on the designs and teams.