Halcyon Agri is the world’s leading rubber franchise, we are future-proofing the industry with exceptional levels of operational efficiency across our integrated value chain and global network, empowering us to create better value for our investors and customers.
Rubber is a universal resource that is essential to modern life and natural rubber, in particular, is highly sought-after because of its high strength, resistance, elasticity and plasticity. Natural rubber is used in countless products spanning every sector from tyres to shoe soles, and from medical gloves to seals and gaskets.
Our integrated global network gives us control over the entire value chain of how rubber is grown, sourced, processed, and distributed. Our presence in most of the world’s major natural rubber producing regions and our experienced management team means we can leverage our scale and provide the expertise to future-proof the rubber industry.
We are headquartered in Singapore and listed on the Singapore Exchange. Our key operating assets are located in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, China and Africa. We are supported by a network of logistics assets, storage and terminals, laboratories and sales offices in Southeast Asia, China, South Africa, Europe, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- Daily finance & treasury work – includes updating daily cash movements, preparation and monitoring payments in cash, by Swift, TT transfers and cheques
- Assist Treasury Executive in inputting data for various finance & treasury reports
- Assist in account opening & maintaining files
- Assist in year-end audit work
- Assist in all treasury related matters
- Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, preferably in Treasury or Finance
- Well-versed in Excel
- Good interpersonal skill, meticulous and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Availability for 3 months