Hakko Products Pte Ltd started out as a joint venture with Hakko Corporation in 1986. Now independent and building on our strong history, our company continues to specialize in distributing high quality industrial products to customers in the SEA region, and beyond.
Our main business is trading the most relevant equipment, and providing local, personalised service support for our customers in heavy industries, electronics component manufacturing, transportation, contract manufacturing, medical equipments, etc.
Our company hosts a comprehensive range of products that complement each other. This includes Hakko soldering equipment, LPKF laser equipment, HK Technologies laser-cut stencils, Vessel antistatic equipment and drill bits as well as Techspray cleaning chemicals.
Our suppliers have won numerous awards for outstanding achievements in their field. A prime example of this - Hakko Corporation had been awarded by the Administration of Science And Technology Agency, Japan, for developing their temperature control systems in soldering equipment.
Our sales network extends beyond Singapore by our network of sales offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Myanmar.
- Assist Accounts Executive with reconciliation of accounting backlogs
- Organise accounting documents for audit purpose
- Perform data entry, updating of records and filing
- Support in month end closing and bank reconciliation activities
- Compile relevant business documentation used in banking processes
- Maintain accurate financial records and statements
- Ad hoc duties/projects
- Undergraduate pursuing Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- Proactive, driven, independent
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.