Gushcloud is a global influencer, talent, marketing & entertainment group. We currently have offices in 11 countries - SG, MY, ID, TH, PH, VN, KR, JP, US, CN, MM - and aggressively expanding by day. Currently representing the rights of top influencers, celebrities and content creators globally, our vision is to amplify positive values by becoming the world’s most influential talent-centric company in the marketing and entertainment space
Gushcloud is looking for Live Commerce Unit (Singapore) Interns to help with procurement, channel management, marketing and production of multiple live commerce channels.
The role of a Live Commerce Unit Intern includes creative, analytical, communicative, liaison, digital marketing, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The details of the role will depend on needed areas and interns will have to work independently in areas such as social media marketing, advertising, management of live commerce channels, sourcing, and procurement.
– Assist in communicating and liaising with companies/brands
– Assist in planning and curation of content and brand messaging
– Managing live commerce calendar and accounts across various social media platforms
– Conceptualize, execute and monitor the performance of live commerce platforms to increase followers and improve engagement rates
– Communicating and coordination with talents
– Assist in production setup
– Exposure across multiple brands and customer segments
– Administrative task to support the group
- Owns a laptop
⁃ Fluent in English (Written and Communication)
⁃ Motivated, Resourceful, Responsible, Independent