We are Asia’s leading graduate careers and education media company, with roots in the UK. Since 2000, we have been helping students and graduates in Malaysia and Singapore make the tricky transition from school to university and from university to work. We believe that by focusing on students’ needs first, they will keep coming back for more – and your recruitment needs will be met by engaging with the most career-focused students in Asia.
- Manage employer branding digital campaigns across our range of multimedia products and services, which includes our online platform
- Liaise with clients for content and ad visuals, coordinate deployment and delivery of client campaigns
- Manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of client campaigns within our multimedia portfolio.
- Brief and coordinate work with internal departments for campaign delivery
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Ensure accuracy of client campaign materials and provide formal sign off
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Coordinate client and partner participation at events (e.g. webinars, virtual campaigns, etc)
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Professional and friendly communication etiquette
- Keen attention to detail is a must
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills (email demeanor)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus
- Open to working in a dynamic, start-up sized organization with a quick turn-around time
- Self-motivated, with excellent teamwork skills (our work is heavily team-based)
Do note that this role will include heavy remote working.