GroupStar is a fast-growing B2B startup that enables knowledge workers within Fortune 1000 companies (e.g. HSBC, Oracle, etc.) to transform the way they communicate complex ideas, using a video recording app platform.
Join our GroupStar family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. GroupStar will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
What’s In It For You:
- Pick up entrepreneurial skills long with the secret to a successful startup
- Learn about the operations of a startup company
- Learn communication skills to explain decisions and thought process
- Consolidate your knowledge in video editing
- Constantly improve yourself
About The Job:
The Motion graphics specialist’s key role is to create engaging corporate videos using After Effects. His/her secondary role will be to facilitate smooth running of projects by ensuring that the requirements are well understood and conveyed to the relevant department.
- Analysing the information received from the client, schedule and manage assigned work.
- Creating graphics, editing of videos and sound and building raw videos into a presentable template
- Understand skill set of editor group and schedule remaining editing tasks effectively for optimal utilisation of resources.
- Coordinate the flow of information between artists and production team.
- Organise and manage databases, keeping them up-to-date.
- Ensure the packaging of deliverables is completed and uploaded on schedule.
- Have a lot of fun and get exposed to real MNC projects!
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Able to communicate clearly, effectively and accurately across all levels in fluent English
- Able to multitask, excel under tight deadlines and pressure
- Extremely focused and organised
- Possesses excellent time management skills
- Be able to work on tight deadlines
- Able to show initiatives, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- 6-12 months of experience working on content with production and artist teams is preferred, freshers are also welcome.
- Free flow of coffee! (Get your caffeine fix all day everyday!)
- Modern, comfortable workplace
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Open & fun startup culture
- Convenient working location (Walking distance from Newton MRT)
- Tons of food choices at walking distance
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.