- GroupStar Pte Ltd
- Full-time Lead Developer (Must Be Willing To Move To Batam, Indonesia)
- Date Listed
- 08 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 2,000 monthly
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Indonesian applicants are welcome to apply!
GroupStar is a fast-growing B2B startup that enables knowledge workers within Fortune 1000 companies (e.g. HSBC, Oracle, etc.) to transform the way they communicate complex ideas, using a video recording app platform.
Join our GroupStar family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. GroupStar will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
- Job Description
As the lead developer, you will be leading cross-functional teams, to drive the implementation and deployment of designs, development and document requirements, budgets and project schedule.
About The Job:
- Acting as the scrum master and managing remote project delivery teams
- Possess the ability to facilitate technical whiteboard sessions to troubleshoot project implementation issues and remove barriers to project success
- Being able to create cross-functional matrix-based teams, establish trust with a variety of stakeholders across multiple time zones, manage capital budgets, eliminate non-value-add activity, design solutions, remove blockers, and find creative ways to accelerate project delivery is a must.
- Be competent in a variety of project management tools, methodologies, and techniques for all phases of the project lifecycle and exhibit demonstrated proficiency in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, resources, quality and risk management, reporting and metric development/tracking.
- Willing to move to Batam, Indonesia
- Familiar with the startup industry and/or work experience in a startup is a major plus!
- 3+ years of software Implementation experience
- 2+ years for scrum master experience
- Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
- Manage software implementation projects, including providing full project management, creation and maintenance of implementation documentation and tracking timelines and deliverables
- Able to code
- Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure
- Modern, comfortable workplace
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Open & fun startup culture
Salary can be discussed during the interview.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.