- Demand Generation Specialist
- Date Listed
- 07 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Location Name
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $2,200 - 3,200 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
For non-Singaporeans/non-PR applicants: Currently, we are unable to provide any work pass sponsorships(S-pass, E-pass and Training Work Permit)
“With GroupStar, together we can bring your organization's collective & authentic voice to life!”
In 2015, GroupStar was formed to solve the challenges faced by corporations in communicating to a new generation of employees. As a step up from traditional forms of communication such as written emails and reports, GroupStar transforms the way corporations share information with colleagues, business partners and customers.
GroupStar has emerged as one of the fastest growing video content creation platforms for enterprises. Our video creation service allows businesses to share information that matters in an engaging, eye-catching way that’s proven to break through the daily noise.
Visit our website (https://www.groupstar.io/) to learn more about what we do.
- Job Description
Demand Generation Specialist (Full-time)
What’s In It For You:
- Get some great insights on tech startup industry
- Pick up entrepreneurial skills along with the secret to a successful startup
- Upgrade your communication skills
- Master the art of quick thinking
- Exposure to real MNC projects!
- Be part of this family-like culture at work
- Get a taste of everything! Work closely with our experts across the different departments
About The Job:
- Execute high-impact pipeline generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Work closely with CEO to enhance and optimize the lead management process and automation
- Research and present recommendations for marketing programs including email campaigns, webinars, content syndication, and both web-based and in-person events
- Manage the development of landing pages, emails, programs and other campaign assets via our content and creative teams
- Develop and deliver marketing programs that drive pipeline and customer acquisition growth
- Manage website updates, analytics, SEO and other development efforts to increase web presence across multiple business unit websites
- Monitor and report marketing analytics
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Adroll, Facebook, Wordstream, Google Adwords, Bing, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Develop appropriate KPIs throughout the conversion funnel and set daily, weekly, and monthly performance quotas.
- Initiate regular review with executive leadership to analyze MQLs and SQLs to make sure activities are driving impactful leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years experience in demand generation (B2B), sales, strategic business development, and in sales leadership and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understand customer lifecycle and behavior
- A sociable, diligent, detail-oriented individual with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills,
- Free flow of coffee! (Get your caffeine fix all day everyday!)
- Modern, comfortable workplace
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Open & fun startup culture
- Convenient working location (Near Clarke Quay MRT & Chinatown MRT)
- Tons of food choices at walking distance