Founded in 1917 in New York, Grey Group is member of WPP, the world’s leading communications holding company. With over 10,000 people employed in 94 countries, 116 cities and 121 offices, Grey Group ranks among the largest global advertising companies. Our long standing reputation for launching and building many of the world’s leading brands is rooted in our BLUE-CHIP CLIENT ROSTER which includes 1/5th OF ALL FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES. Today, we are a FULL-SERVICE AGENCY for the 21st century with a total offering that DELIVERS BEST-IN-CLASS BRAND COMMUNICATIONS in every channel.
Who do we need:
We are looking for an exceptionally detail-oriented, motivated, high energy, entrepreneurial, no-nonsense and skilled Account Executive who will be working on an exciting regional account.
The candidate must be able to deliver operational military precision, be highly detailed and stick to commitments made to clients and the internal cross-functional team. Also, the candidate must display a high level of maturity, ownership and be able to hold their ground.
This role reports directly into the Account Director. Please note that this is a 1-year contract role.
- Builds solid working relationships with the team, local and global clients and Grey network. Understands the client’s business and current industry trend.
- Monitors all media for relevant information on competitive activities and market developments.
- Provides counsel to clients on solutions to communications problems/opportunities within the context of integrated communications designed to build the client’s business.
- Proactively engages the client in communications initiatives and maintains an open rapport with the top decision makers.
- Respected by clients and Grey’s network and has solid working relationships with all levels within the company. Anticipates client’s needs/requests.
- Manages several key projects for the account and seamlessly and effectively orchestrates all strategic planning, creative development, production, financial management, and schedule development and maintenance.
- Organizes client feedback, and strategically works with different teams internally to ensure requests are being met, and that it overall benefits the Clients’ business.
- Guides/advises clients, team, and agency in the most productive direction.
- Completes projects well, works within an agreed budget, and a specific schedule.
- Integrates internal multi-disciplined teams within Grey working on the account.
- Demonstrates good business sense, defines key issues.
- Manages the budget, cost approvals, on-time billing and payment, and all financial matters associated with his/her key projects.
- Supports the Account Director in achieving profitability objectives.
- Presents information and ideas in an articulate, compelling and clear manner. Writes effectively.
- Prepares and presents precise briefs to creative and other multi-disciplined teams and provides them relevant background information on customers, markets and competitors.
- Recognizes and nurture ideas that will most effectively see the client’s brands.
- Evaluates whether ideas are in accordance with brief and can recognize good/outstanding brand building ideas.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Regional/Global exposure with production experience
- Sound understanding of marketing and advertising agency working
- Familiarity with social channels, community management, online campaign development and social production requirements
- Credible project management experience ensuring deadlines are achieved adhering to budgetary requirements
- Able to understand the competitive dynamics both the client’s and the company’s business
- Able to assess market information, clients’ brief, strategic input from other departments to develop effective communication recommendations and programmes
- Minimum Degree and above
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience in related field
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision as well as in a team
- Able to start within short notice preferred