About our Principal – The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited
The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited, a company licensed under the Insurance Act, is an exempt financial adviser authorized under the Financial Advisers Act to provide financial advisory services.
A subsidiary of Great Eastern Holdings and a member of OCBC Group, Great Eastern is the most established life insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited has been assigned the financial strength and counterparty credit ratings of 'AA-' by Standard & Poor's, which is one of the highest among Asian life insurance companies. It was named Life Insurance Company of the Year at the Asia Insurance Industry Awards in 2011 and 2013 by Asia Insurance Review.
Great Alliance is a group of financial adviser representatives representing The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited.
- We are made up of a team of experienced and dynamic financial planning professionals, driven by the mission of providing quality financial services and advice to high-net worth private individuals as well as corporate clients.
- We are looking for individuals who possess the right aptitude for the position of financial adviser representatives.
- Your role is to foster business relationship with our customers and to serve their financial planning needs.
- We are also recruiting managers who are self-motivated and can develop our team of financial planners through supervision, training and coaching activities.
- All new associates will undergo a rigorous training programme which can lead to appointment as representatives by Great Eastern Life.
- A monthly allowance of up to $4000 per month may be offered to new associates depending on work related experience and academic qualifications. Other incentive includes overseas conventions and holidays.
- Perform the role and responsibilities of a Financial Planner/ Manager
- Provide Comprehensive Solutions and advices to clients
- Establish an agency through quality recruitment and selection
- Build and develop Financial Planners through supervision, training and coaching activities
At least 21 years old (Regulatory Requirement)
An ‘A’ levels, Diploma or Degree Holders
Candidate with CMFAS certifications will have an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.