We are an established, award winning F&B company.
CHANGING THE WORLD WITH GRATIFY GROUP
At Gratify Group, you'll never be just an employee. You are part of the family - a family which thrives on a set of core values (G.R.E.A.T.!.), and yet never forgets to have fun doing it. We are committed to create an engaging work environment that supports a healthy work-life integration for all members.
OUR IDEAL FAMILY MEMBERS
We are fast growing & embraces innovative minds. Ideal members must definitely have passion in Food & Beverage industry, possess the resilience and drive for challenges. You must LOVE to have many opportunities to create, develop and manage exciting brands because that is what you going to get.
The Graphic Design & Social Media Internship offers the opportunity to experience a range of projects - to work on a variety of branding and key issue projects including supporting the organization’s digital asset management, the production of design materials for a variety of purposes as well as graphics for the website(s), social media channels & design collaterals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Interns will gain experience by working on:
• Creative process coordination with the team
• Content Creation - To plan, propose & create engaging and visually appealing content for various social media platform
• Content Copywriting
• Identify and work with suitable key influencers / content creators for specific campaign
• Managing social media platforms
• Video shooting and editing for social media reels
• Community Management - reply to all enquiries, comments or questions and to handle customer recovery
• Various design tasks within the company ranging from website & multimedia graphics, advertising & promotional design collaterals for both digital & print
• Supporting Marketing Tasks (if keen to learn)
• Proficiency in Adobe Phototshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro / After Effects (Video Creation & Editing Skills)
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and accept feedback
• Ability to communicate new ideas and concepts