GPHL is the owner of one of the largest Singapore-owned hotel chains and has been providing quality, affordable accommodation in strategic city and city-fringe locations, building a strong reputation with local and regional travellers.
In 2019, GPHL rebranded 13 of its hotels to the ibis budget brand after inking a franchise partnership with Accor. GPHL currently operates 24 hotels in Singapore; 14 ibis budget hotels, 2 Parc Sovereign hotels and 8 Fragrance hotels. The 2 Parc Sovereign hotels will be rebranded to Mercure and ibis Styles in future.
- Handle AR related matters
- Perform bank reconciliation and GL schedules
- Perform billings and administrative duties
- Liaising with customers/associates on payment matters
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, committed and self-motivated