GoodNoon is a PR agency specialized in online sourcing, matching talent with relevant digital publicity solutions. We are lean to put stories in front of millions of people and move fast in building awareness and credibility for our clients’ brands -all of that while enjoying the benefits being an established and successful competitor. Come be part of our entire value chain located in Hawthorne, CA, help us inspire people to act from a PR, marketing, and communication perspective.” - Roberto Liccardo, Founder and CEO. https://goodnoon.com/
Do you consider yourself a motivated recent graduate driven to improve in the digital media landscape? Then we got some good news: In GoodNoon we have recently created a paid 8 Month Publicity Internship Program! We are interested in adding a fully contributing member to our Publicity team who support and fulfill the strategic demands of a high-demand agency. Aside from accumulating experience and training for future success within this organization, you’ll contribute with a consistent two-sided record of enthusiasm and excellence while working only 30 hours per week.
Assisting the Publicity team in developing strategies to support new and existing clients (engagement), highlighting the benefits of GoodNoon.
- Support cross-functional teams to manage operations and coordinate reports regarding the competitive landscape.
- Conduct alongside Creative Department communication, coordination, and launching activities.
- Document progress across the digital environment, and monitor brands, market publicity data, and social platforms.
- Managing Internal community initiatives preparing material for strategic meetings (client requirements, competitors advances, record analysis…)
- Assist with administrative team needs.
- Lead talent research and hirings
Bachelor’s degree. Must be graduated within the past 12 months with at least a minor in Communications, or any related field.
Be in the communication area for the duration of the internship.
Proactive. Ability to handle fast-paced environments and to multi-task.
Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Be a self-starter with keen attention to details and quality
Experience working successfully in team environments and sales dynamics.
Strong passion and interest in digital solutions.
Willingness to go beyond expectations to provide exceptional results (ROI, impact/effectiveness.)
Proficient in Microsoft Office –Word, Excel, PowerPoint.