Glowfully is a vibrant modern local skincare start up specialising in clean beauty made for tropical climates. We believe in building a Singapore Skincare brand globally with innovative products.
Glowfully was created in 2018 and was established by founder Charlene Sim, who was inspired to research non-toxic skincare ingredients that were gentle yet efficacious; and soothing and perfectly adapted for Singapore’s climate for her mother who was undergoing chemotherapy treatment for cancer. Charlene was prompted to create her own skincare label to bring innovative skincare solutions formulated with naturally-derived, harsh-free ingredients safe for sensitive, eczema and acne-prone skins.
As a clean beauty brand, Charlene fronts Glowfully’s mission of being in creating minimalist yet effective skincare routines with carefully curated range of skincare essentials. All products are free of potentially harmful or toxic chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates and formaldehyde.
If you are a highly motivated individual with passion in the beauty industry and is looking for a fulfilling and rewarding internship in a dynamic working environment, you will be excited to join our team!
Looking for enthusiastic, positive and self-driven individuals who are highly motivated in a dynamic environment!
What you would experience in this internship:
• Develop ecommerce platforms and identify growth potentials with platform campaigns and tools
• Ability to plan, pitch and execute monthly campaigns based on inventory
• Handling of purchased orders and customer enquiry in emails and other platforms
• Take charge of orders packing & delivery
• Oversee online and offline inventory
• Conduct monthly analysis on inventory health, forecasting and reporting
• Administrative duties
We are looking for individuals with:
• Strong administrative skills, self driven and well-organised to take charge of their internship role
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Independent and resourceful in the planning and execution of e-commerce projects/campaigns
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Possess strong organisational skills with ability to handle multiple projects with approaching deadlines.
• Min 6 months full-time commitment. Poly and Uni students are welcome.
Related Job Searches:
Glowfully Ptd Ltd
Marketing & Ops Intern
Marketing / Public Relations