Established in 1970's, Global Beauty International Pte Ltd is headquartered in Singapore with over 100 beauty treatment centres mainly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Macau. The company holds long-established brands in two respective business lines for slimming & skincare (BMF – Bella Marie France) and hair care (Svenson and Harvard).
Global Beauty International Pte Ltd retain the leading position by providing high standard, effective and long lasting results for many people today who are naturally concerned for their physical appearance. As a brand leader in each field, the brands provide the very latest technology, treatments and technology and offer personalized professional approach.
Bella Marie France
Bella Marie France is a unification of expertise from the industry’s best-known-names – Bella Skin Care and Marie France Bodyline. Today, we continue to cater to the modern women treatments to bring out each individual’s beauty potential – one that is defined and full embraces the beauty, body and beyond approach. And that is why we are a Beauty Gym. A place where technology gives our clients the freedom to pursue a curated and precise rejuvenation regime rooted in science. In Bella Marie France, clients’ every step is digitised for advance diagnostic, consultation, and treatment processes. We are a place where client walk out rejuvenated with confidence, and a place clients will look forward to.
For 60 years, Svenson brought trichology to clients the world over. Our first Hair Centre opened in 1956 London and while the tools and techniques have since progressed throughout Hair Centres in Asia, our convictions remain the same: hair and scalp care that's committed, holistic and effective. Delivered by Trichologists and Hair Consultants who have customers’ best interest at heart.
We are looking for candidates who possess a positive attitude and adaptability in a fast-paced environment to join us for an internship / part time / project contract employment in our Marketing Department. The candidate will have the chance to experience the challenges and rewards of a career in the Marketing Department and get to know the business in a Beauty Retail Environment. It provides an excellent sandwich period, during term breaks and / or before they continue with their tertiary studies in Singapore or overseas.
Be eager to learn and apply newly gained knowledge in a useful, practical and strategic manner. This could lead to an invitation to take up a permanent position with us!
• Produce and develop graphics, illustrations, and other design elements
• Design and create visually appealing content for social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
• Participate in planning & design execution of marketing materials
• Conduct research on target markets, competitors, and consumer behaviour
• Generate and contribute new and creative ideas in brainstorming sessions
• Perform other Ad hoc work as assigned.
• Currently pursuing/enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Design/Marketing/ Communication/Business or related technical field
• Highly proficient in Adobe Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Able to work both independently with minimum guidance and effectively as part of a team
• Motivated and meticulous
• Strong interest and passion for video editing or shooting quality content and creating compelling videos
• Positive attitude, and willingness to learn.