Gigworks is a social e-commerce marketplace in Southeast Asia that connects users to collaborate and provide access to a wide range of professional work at their fingertips.
Inspired by the advancement and impact of technology in our lives, we are building a platform that empowers people with more flexible access to quality services and opportunities where they can buy and sell services with ease.
Our mission is to innovate how the world works and pioneer the future of work. Gigworks aims to open up more opportunities for all groups of people, allowing them to have better lives and boost financial inclusion.
Gigworks has a wide variety of on-demand professional services spanning over 40 categories including Web & Mobile Development, Content & Blog Post Writing, Design & Creative, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Consulting etc.
- Responsible for time management of the Director’s management diaries, working schedule, minutes taking and full spectrum of secretarial support
- Meet and greet visitors and receive and screen necessary visitors, telephone calls and correspondence for the Director
- Regularly update the Director on status of issues before scheduled meetings
- Handling the full spectrum of office administration works & contract negotiations
- Prepare and proofread all outgoing correspondence, memos, minutes, official letters, agendas, policies, reports, slide presentation and materials for publications and presentations
- Review and record incoming correspondence and letters
- Responsible of procurement, products and services sourcing and office stationery
- Responsible for Petty Cash reimbursement, HR Recruitment and Payroll Administration
- Other specific duties as assigned by the Director
- Min GCE ‘O’ Level / GCE ‘A’ Level / NITEC / Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Must be pleasant-looking, well groomed & possesses pleasant disposition
- Well-organized, meticulous and committed person
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Chinese (to liaise Chinese speaking associates).
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong team player and able to work independently
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning abilities
- Exercise discretion in dealing with highly confidential matters
- Training provided for entry-level candidates
- Entry-level candidates with excellent learning attitude or students in their final year of studies with possible conversion to permanent staff after internship are welcome to apply