- Genesis Financial Group
- Relationship Manager
- Date Listed
- 11 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
- Central Town Area, Dhouby Ghaut / Bras Basah
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 3,000 monthly
- Company Profile
At Genesis Financial Group, we are committed to putting our customers’ needs first. With years of experience and expertise, our representatives are well-positioned to provide sound advice to help our clients achieve their financial goals. Our clients will enjoy the access to a wide range of solutions from multiple trusted partners to meet their insurance, investment and retirement needs.
Genesis Financial Group is part of Manulife Financial Advisers (MFA) Singapore, a market leader in providing financial services to the public as well as High Networth Individuals (HNW). We are well placed in a position to offer distinctive advantages with the flexibility of a Financial Advisory firm, as well as the strong governance and financial backing of an international financial services group.
We are a part of the Manulife Financial Advisers family and is licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Job Description
• Conduct market research for business development and client acquisition purposes.
• Provide capital accumulation and wealth preservation solutions for affluent to high-net-worth individuals.
• Generate comprehensive portfolio solutions around unit trusts, estate planning and insurance products from various companies.
• Professional training and coaching provided by industry experts.
• At least 20 years old.
• No experience required.
• Experience or educational background in Finance is preferred by not necessary.
• Minimum “A” Levels/IB/Diploma issued by a Singapore polytechnic – Degree holders will be given priority.
• SINGAPOREANS AND PR ONLY.
• Immediate integration for high achievers into fast track program.
• Professional personal and career development for all wealth managers.
• Wealth managers with managerial aspirations will be groomed with the vision of taking on leadership positions.
• Allowance of up to $5000 to match last drawn salary.
• Multiple overseas trips a year including to Europe and the USA.
• Attractive remuneration packages with commission and cash bonuses.
• Vibrant team and family-oriented working environment.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview. Thank you. 🙂
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.