Genesis Financial Group is a branch unit representing Manulife Financial Advisers (MFA), an open architecture financial advisory firm. MFA works with dozens of partners which include fund houses, retail and private banks, insurers and investment platforms.
We make a point to build a close relationship with each of them, ensuring our clients a solution to every need. We take a long-term approach to client solutions – providing committed, innovative and consistent advice and execution to our clients at all times. In other words, we are the key to our clients' success, the key that unlocks a financial solution that is accessible and reliable.
We aim to be the new standard in financial services. Challenge the status quo with us.
Financial Management Apprentice Program
(Basic Salary + Commission + Incentives + Bonuses depending on individual performance)
We are a Financial Advisory Firm looking for interns and part-timers for our Financial Management Apprentice Program.
Full time positions are available as well. Open for discussion with the hiring manager.
What you will do:
- Analyze and evaluate the client’s financial profile to devise an appropriate financial solution.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with clients, providing sound financial advice to strengthen financial status.
- Act as liaison to multiple financial product providers and investment platforms.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Comprehensive training program provided by professional coaches and industry experts.
- Joint field work with senior colleagues who will guide you along the way, learn on the job.
- Great opportunity to learn about Financial Management and Advisory skills
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Incentives (Bonuses, Commission and Overseas programs)
- At least Local Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field, or A levels.
- Required language(s): English
- No work experience required
- Min Age requirement 21 years old (MAS requirement)