G8 Education Singapore is a subsidiary of G8 Education Ltd, Australia’s largest ASX-listed childcare centre operator. In Singapore, we own and manage popular preschool brands Cherie Hearts, Bright Juniors and Our Juniors‘ Schoolhouse.
G8’s corporate mission in Singapore is to provide valuable childcare and educational services in close and active partnership with parents. We aim to achieve this through
- A portfolio of outstanding early childhood education brands
- A focus on the importance of early childhood education
- Outstanding management practices that make good centres great
Our corporate strategy revolves around four pillars of growth and sustainability.
- Quality care and education that aims to nurture and develop children’s minds, social skills and confidence in a safe and stimulating environment
- Employees whom we are committed to develop with a rewarding culture that ensures an engaged and driven workforce
- Community of families with unique needs and wants engaging together so that no two Centres in the G8 family are alike
- Profitability that grows the organisation and derives value for shareholders through innovative service, systems and management
We are looking for Human Resource (HR) Intern with enthusiasm and creativity to join our team and help out with daily tasks in our HR Department, mainly on administrative duties.
- Support the Human Resources team and provide assistance
- Involved with the full spectrum of HR except payroll
- Provide support in terms of HR administration, recruitment drives, company events and trainings to ensure a high level of timeliness and accuracy
- Designing of E-Posters
- Data Entry
- Assisting with other ad-hoc projects and duties assigned