About Future Electronics Founded in 1968, Future Electronics is a worldwide leader in electronic components distribution, and is recognized as one of the most respected and innovative companies in the industry today. Headquartered in Montreal and operating in 169 locations in 42 countries around the world, Future Electronics has earned an impressive reputation for providing outstanding service and developing efficient, comprehensive global supply chain solutions. The company’s success is largely built upon its commitment to maintain close business partnerships with suppliers and customers, coupled with the strength of its commercial and technical competencies through all stages of the design-production cycle. Future Electronics is globally integrated, supported by one IT infrastructure which provides real time inventory availability and access, while enabling full integration of operations, sales and marketing worldwide. Future Electronics boasts the most knowledgeable sales team and provides the most advanced engineering/design capabilities and technical solutions, award-winning customer service, best-in-class global trade compliance program, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world. Offering the industry’s highest level of overall service, including customer-specific programs and processes, and worldwide e-commerce support, the company’s mission is always to Delight the Customer®.
To assist the Overheads Accounts Payable team in processing overhead invoices accurate and timely payment for all of the Company’s financial obligations to vendors in order to minimize our company’s liabilities.
1. Daily processing of overheads suppliers’ invoices and staff claims through Accounts Payable Oracle system. This process involves the following:
- Match original overheads suppliers’ invoices and requests for payment against the delivery orders/service reports/ and/or to a properly approved purchase order or check requests;
- Perform quality review of all employees’ expense reimbursements to ensure the claims are for business purpose and in accordance to Company’s policies;
- Posting of overhead suppliers’ invoices and staff claims into the Accounts Payable Oracle system;
- Verify account codes for proper assignment of budget expenditure;
- Distribute overhead invoices and staff claims to the respective heads of departments for approval.
2. Perform timely reconciliation of overhead suppliers’ statement of accounts with Accounts Ageing and follow up on reconciling items.
3. Maintain proper and timely filling of overhead suppliers’ invoices and staff claims.
4. Prepare month end accruals required for the closing process.
5. Printing of all pertinent month-end reports.
6. Handling of routine mails.
7. Assists in other areas of the finance department as may be required from time to time.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.