Founded in 1968, Future Electronics is a worldwide leader in electronic components distribution, and is recognized as one of the most respected and innovative companies in the industry today.
Headquartered in Montreal and operating in 169 locations in 44 countries around the world, Future Electronics has earned an impressive reputation for providing outstanding service and developing efficient, comprehensive global supply chain solutions.
The company’s success is largely built upon its commitment to maintain close business partnerships with suppliers and customers, coupled with the strength of its commercial and technical competencies through all stages of the design-production cycle.
Future Electronics is globally integrated, supported by one IT infrastructure which provides real time inventory availability and access, while enabling full integration of operations, sales and marketing worldwide.
Future Electronics boasts the most knowledgeable sales team and provides the most advanced engineering/design capabilities and technical solutions, award-winning customer service, best-in-class global trade compliance program, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world.
Offering the industry’s highest level of overall service, including customer-specific programs and processes, and worldwide e-commerce support, the company’s mission is always to Delight the Customer®.
- He or she will work closely with respective local TSM (Technical Solutions Manager), to support any local Demand Creation (DC)activities.
- To study & understanding of technologies solutions & product offerings from respective Suppliers, especially New Products Introductions (NPI)
- Ability to access and learn the References Designs from respective solutions/suppliers, to make comparison and propose best fit solutions for the customer/TSM
- Ability to utilize the technical knowledge acquired during trainings or various Suppliers’ training sessions and shared internally with the ASEAN TSM team.
- To assist the AEG/TSM team, to update database using internal system and DC opportunities follow up, if needed.
- To embark on various mini projects, related to technical designs/solutions formulation, and prototype built that are relevant to customers’ needs or requirement.
- Minimum requirements: Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Attitudes)
- Good communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Independent learning attitude
- Team Player
Working location: ESR BizPark @ Changi (South Tower) nearest MRT: Expo (CG1/DT35)
Applications will be considered for a 4-6 months full-time internship in 2024.