Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest Peer-to-Peer lending platform in Southeast Asia. We provide business financing to SMEs which is crowdfunded by retail and institutional investors as well as high-net-worth individuals. In 4 years, we have financed over 85,000 business loans at over S$600 million. Founded in 2015 in Singapore, Funding Societies | Modalku is currently licensed and operating in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
We are the most well-funded P2P lending platform in Southeast Asia, with a USD 25 million Series B funding round led by SoftBank Ventures Asia, the early-stage venture capital arm of Japanese investment giant Softbank Group, and supported by Sequoia India, Alpha JWC Ventures and Golden Gate Ventures.
We have also achieved global accolades for its works on financial inclusion to make financing accessible to SMEs in Southeast Asia, which includes the MAS FinTech Award, the Global SME Excellence Award from United Nations, and the prestigious global Fintech100.
Funding Societies | Modalku is dedicated to the vision of funding underserved SMEs and making a positive impact in society. We exist to enable fair financial access to Southeast Asia.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Update of data and status on internal system (pre and post approval)
2. Checking of conditions precedent are fulfilled before crowdfunding or disbursement
3. Assist in the generation of SOA and pre-legal documents
4. Update, upload and housekeeping of data with external vendor
5. Tracking of on-going exposure on seller and buyer to limit assigned
6. Assist on contract review.
7. Assist and provide input for automation
8. Update confluence system as and when needed.
9. Other duties as assigned by superior
Skills & Qualifications
1. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheet
2. Meticulous and pay attention to details
3. Able to multitask
4. Good team player