Our products find their way to more than 100 countries
With annual revenue of 12.1 billion euros, FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s largest dairy companies.
FrieslandCampina dairy products are exported worldwide
FrieslandCampina produces and sells consumer products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts in many European countries, in Asia and in Africa via its own subsidiaries. Dairy products are also exported worldwide from the Netherlands. In addition, products are supplied to professional customers, including cream and butter products to bakeries and catering companies in West Europe. FrieslandCampina sells ingredients and half-finished products to manufacturers of infant nutrition, the food industry and the pharmaceutical sector around the world.
Offices in 34 countries
FrieslandCampina has branch offices in 34 countries and employs 23,675 people. FrieslandCampina’s products find their way to more than 100 countries. The Company’s central office is based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. FrieslandCampina’s activities are divided into four market-oriented business groups:
- FrieslandCampina Consumer Dairy
- FrieslandCampina Specialised Nutrition
- FrieslandCampina Dairy Essentials
- FrieslandCampina Ingredients
Shopper Marketing Intern
If you have a strong passion and willingly to work hard to understand why people buy, how to make people buy and how technologies and data works to drive business, we want you in Frieslandcampina! Frieslandcampina is a purpose driven company which operates in different markets with many well-known brands to provide better nutrition to the world.
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven individuals to be part of our 6 months internship program (May- Nov/Dec 2019) with Global Channel and Shopper marketing team. This role will support global channel and shopper marketing manager based in Singapore. During this internship, you will get to experience how strategies are defined for channel development in foodservice, develop shopper insights capabilities and drive innovative retail execution like O2O2O.
To provide support not limited to
- Toolkits/power point creations guided by supervisors
- Generation of suggestions and ideas
- Follow up of work plan
- Analytics work to translate data into insights
- Consolidation of content
Additional learning/ support
• Training on strategic framework and toolkit creations
• Coaching and mentorship by an experienced sales and shopper marketing manager
• Participation during implementation and business discussions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree preferably with above average grades
- Person of integrity
- Strong Curiosity and passion for business and/or shoppers
- Ownership and hands on mentality
- Takes initiative and hates being idle!
- Power point, keen to learn or is already able to create good presentations
- Excel analytics (can be trained)