Francois Marine & Offshore is a global provider of ship supplies, stores, spare parts, provisions, leading maritime brands and maritime services solutions.
Francois Marine & Offshore is a wholly owned subsidiary of Northern Marine Group (itself a subsidiary of Stena AB). Founded in 1988, we pride ourselves on our reliability, professionalism and quantifiable results.
Our global workforce are strategically located in key industry locations including Singapore, China, South Korea and the Netherlands. Clients benefit from our considerable infrastructure, our extensive inhouse shipping and offshore industry experience and our established strategic global alliances.
At Francois Marine & Offshore we deliver ‘Sail-through Convenience’ underpinned by rapid response and quality performance.
Meticulous and willing to learn.
- To email and post/match customers' invoices
- Resolve discrepancies / enquiries on customer invoicing activity both internally and externally
- To help maintain individual Accounts Payable subleger accounts and make adjustments if and when necessary.
- Follow up on invoice discrepancies with warehouse and puchasing departments.
- Assist to generate received but yet to invoiced report on a weekly basis and follow up to ensure they are invoiced as soon as possible