Inspired by the fervour and optimism of the newly independent Singapore, Madam Ong set up her first bak kwa stall in 1969. Through hard work, she developed winning formula, and the heavenly scent of her barbecued meat attracted Singaporeans from all walks of life to share in this tradition. The brand was named in Chinese, meaning "Fragrance", after the natural aroma of the barbecued meat.
Madam Ong's descendants, the Tan family, has continued championing the indomitable spirit of a post-independent Singapore with their irresistible barbecued selections as well as traditional Singaporean snacks. It is every Singaporean's pride in our gastronomic traditions that has driven Fragrance forward to become one of the region's fastest growing chains and leaders in barbecued meats.
Come share the passion and enthusiasm of Madam Ong and our traditional favourites at Fragrance.
- To understand each department’s daily processes e.g. marketing, sales, human resource, operations and etc
- Learn various staff functions, including management viewpoints, company policies and practices affecting each phase of business
- Energetic with strong learning attitude
- No work experience required.(Training will be provided)
- Preferably graduates from Local Uni/ Polytechnic Diploma
- Team Player and good interpersonal skill
- Can communicate in English & Chinese
Related Job Searches:
Fragrance Foodstuff Pte Ltd
Management Trainee - Operations #SGUnitedTraineeships
Sales / Retail
Manufacturing Food / Lifestyle / Packaging