Our Story - Dairy Expertise that leads the world
Fonterra is the world’s largest dairy exporter, proudly delivering New Zealand products to over 130 countries.
NZMP, which stands for New Zealand Milk Products, is the B2B ingredients and solutions brand of Fonterra. We have one of the broadest product ranges in the dairy industry; our ingredients are used by a lot of the world’s most famous food and nutrition brands.
Sports & Active Lifestyles (S&AL) is one of NZMP’s value add business units, tasked with the strategic priority of developing and growing our advanced nutrition portfolio which includes dairy proteins and specialty ingredients.
With the S&AL marketing team centred in Singapore, there is a unique opportunity for a local tertiary student to get involved in the business unit’s ground-breaking work and gain experience in a truly international company.
Sports & Active Lifestyle Marketing Intern (1 July – 31 December 2020)
This role will have the opportunity to work as part of a global cross-functional team, gaining exposure across a range of functions including Marketing & Communications, Innovation, Technical, Sales and Business Development.
The role will have a global scope offering visibility across a wide variety of consumer demographics and segments, with focus on execution in to strategic markets (USA, China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, SEA).
It will provide the opportunity to work across elements of the full marketing mix, from product marketing and promotional communications, through to digital implementation, events and partnerships.
Key projects to drive and you will play a supporting role in:
- Supporting implementation of our social agenda across new platforms targeting strategic markets.
- Implementation of our enhanced website UX presence and continuing to optimise our S&AL online channels.
- SEO improvement and monitoring.
- Marketing & Communications activation of S&AL NPD product launches
- Adhoc marketing & communications activation; collateral development, insights and event support, brand awareness.
- Be in the final year of Tertiary education majoring in Marketing/ Communications.
- Have exposure to digital marketing, experience in social media.
- Have a personal interest in the Sports and Active lifestyle space.
- Prior work experience, particularly in marketing and/or in the nutrition industry will be a strong advantage.
- Be able to prioritise and analyse information, to quickly develop insights and compelling stories.
- Have strong communication skills, being particularly adept at writing.
- Be an energetic, confident, and reliable team player, who is comfortable with working independently and managing workload with strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Take the initiative to seek out information and creatively problem solve with the resources provided.
Applications will close at midnight on: 31 May 2020
Note: Only students who are able to commit for the entire 6 months of internship from 1 July to 31 December 2020 will be considered