- Fleuriste Pte Ltd
- Sales and Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Sep 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $400 - 600 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
Fleuriste is a boutique florist based in Singapore, born out of our combined love for florals, and a desire to bring affordable, yet gorgeous floral services to everyone.
We provide a myriad of services from off the shelf bouquets, to bespoke bouquets as well as workshops and wedding & event decor.
Our team currently consists of Joan & Sarah, the 2 founders and we are on the lookout for a passionate and self-motivated marketing intern to bring a fresh take on our marketing efforts.
- Job Description
The sales & marketing intern will work closely with us to achieve the following:
- Develop & implement a comprehensive social media marketing plan
- Coordinate & implement co-marketing activities, including strategy planning, messaging, campaign development, media planning and execution for different segments of the market, including both B2B and B2C
- Assist to build and execute PR plan that reaches target media partners
- Assist to develop corporate marketing materials – marketing brochures, presentations, etc.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, writing and editing skills in English
- High level of creativity and initiative
- Self-motivated go getter, requiring minimum supervision
- Prior experience in marketing is a plus