Flare Dynamics is an aerospace precision engineering company based in Singapore. We provide Business-To-Business and Business-To-Agency bespoke turnkey drone solutions.
We are the leading unmanned system solutions provider in Singapore, and provide ultra innovative robotics solutions for multiple industry verticals.
- Highly Innovative cutting-edge Industry in Aerial and Ground Robotics.
- Great working environment and cohesive close-knitted team.
- Dynamic and flexible working arrangements.
- Extremely promising career progression.
Flare Dynamics Pte Ltd is seeking to hire a Software Engineer in the Robotics Department to enhance and strengthen the development of in-house softwares for control and management.
Your primary roles include:
1) Writing Code for Software Development
2) Hardware/Firmware Integration with existing or future software
3) Enhancement of software for optimisation
4) System testing and evaluation
Software Engineer Requirements:
- A diploma or degree in software engineering, or another related field.
- Hand-on experience in developing in applications or software
- Have a basic understanding of embedded hardware and interfaces.
- Hands-on programming experience using either C, C++, Python, Arduino.
- Integration with devices and hardware
- Independent, responsible yet able to work in teams
- Willingness to adapt and adopt new skills
- Able to react to changing conditions
- Wanting to be an integral pillar of a rapidly growing organisation
Advantageous to have
Basic Understanding in Autonomous Aerial Robotics and Drones (Non-mandatory)
1-2 years of working experience (Non-Mandatory)
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop software and applications based on Arduino, Linux, Android or Windows
- Develop software testing methods.
- Error management and software debugging
- Software documentation and archiving.
- Source code control and management
- Correspondence with customers or collaborators on requirements
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.