Fingertips Technologies is a homegrown digital transformation company aiming to connect merchants and consumers in a smart, digitally-relevant way, whilst not losing that all-needed human touch.
Our mobile lifestyle application serves as a real-time informative and engaging bridge between consumers and merchants, while our suite of gifts and premiums offerings and creative business services in marketing and design help amplify the merchant’s brand and reach more consumers.
What You’ll Learn
- Turning concepts into designs that meet brand identity and communication requirements.
- Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player.
- Gain insight into the wide-range of operational elements in the mobile application industry.
- Develop key visuals and collaterals for marketing campaigns.
- Manage design from concept to production.
- Craft intuitive user designs for mobile application and websites, if necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General understanding of marketing, PR and other digital tactics.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of photo and video editing, gif, and web design.
- Knowledge in corporate and consumer branding will be an advantage.
- Good eye for design.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and innovate continually.
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team.
- Strong attention to details, analytical and love solving problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic and fun-loving.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.