Over the years, Advisors Alliance Group has grown deep roots within the major varsities in Singapore, namely NUS, NTU and SMU. We are the pioneers of the Entrepreneur Internship Programme that has been conducted annually since 2005. Through our involvement in the varsities, we have groomed many successful leaders who have gone on to make significant impact in the lives of many.
Our internship is an introduction to the financial services industry and is structured around two main areas: Entrepreneurship and Leadership. Undergraduates are personally mentored by award-winning industry practitioners and will experience high-impact, immersive overseas expeditions.
The 10-week internship is a set of programmes curated to gear undergraduates towards growth, leadership and success through experiential learning. We believe that knowledge and values are important. When intellect is blended with grit, focus and lateral thinking, industry leaders are born.
Be equipped with the knowledge and skills to help those who are in financial needs
Be able to play harder than you work. A holistic training and development program with dedicated mentorship
A unique opportunity to learn with the experts by working side by side with them.
Interns do not only learn by just watching, they learn by getting involved in real Joint Field Work projects.
Performing financial analysis and making strategic recommendations
Leading development and preparation of client presentation materials
- Educate on investments and wealth management
- Master the art of communication
- Work on your networking and PR skills
- Build up on your mental resilience
- Entrepreneurial understanding
If you are:
- Meticulous individuals with strong presentation skills.
- A flair in languages and an ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Highly driven and hungry for growth
- Desire to do a Meaningful Job
- Humble with a strong can-do spirit
- Results driven and have high business sense
- Confident, enthusiastic and possesses strong communication skills
- Sociable with great interpersonal skills
- Minimum of GCE ‘A’ level / Diploma and above
- Candidates with prior experience will have an added advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Due to need of local knowledge, locals or PRs are preferred
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.