Life Inc. is an insurance based financial services agency. Our vision is to create a space where dignity transcends time.
At Life Inc., our consultants are professionally trained to deliver personalised financial planning to our clients and to bring financial planning into the lives of the people we serve. Through our dedication and professionalism, we envision preserving the dignity of our clients in their lifetime regardless of good or bad times; as well as beyond their time.
A Finance Officer’s main responsibility is to ensure business sustainability and continuity.
It involves providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the business, which includes (and not limited to):
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
As this role is integral to the operations of the organisation, we are looking for someone who fits the following profile.
- Has initiative
- Able to perform under stress
- Adaptable to changes